"Caring for the Filipino and the People of the World"
God has bestowed man with different gifts and potentials, which are inherently good. These gifts, which vary from one person to another when given proper inspiration, can be developed for his own good, for his fellowmen, and for and in the glory of God.
In pursuit of its vision - mission every member of the Medical Colleges of Northern Philippines to develope and live the following core values which are the distinctive trademarks of the school’s culture of excellence.
g - GODLINESS
n - NATIONALISM
t - TRUSTWORTHINESS
i - INDUSTRY
p - PATIENCE
To achieve the vision and mission, MCNP commits itself to the following avowed objectives::
- Develop continuously our stakeholders and to imbue them with passion for excellence
- Offers enriched and relevant curricular and co-curricular programs
- Produce board topnotchers and register high passing rates in licensure examinations.
- Evolve dynamic and quality-driven scholarship program and other innovative programs for student development.
- Evolve a research and development culture.
- To establish linkages both locally and abroad to ensure opportunities for relevant experiences and employment as well as boost up community extension programs.
Demonstrates love for God, country and humanity in carrying out his duties and responsibilities concomitant to his profession.
- Utilize advancement in technology, available data and past and present discoveries for the solutions of problems emenating from various social structures, events and scenarious.
- Manifest fearlessly, self-discipline, self-direction and adaptability in dealing with life’s situation and challenges.
- Uphold and practice selfless service, responsibility and citizenship; genuine love and concern for others.
- Demonstrate skills and competencies acquired from various learning experience in the practice of his profession.
To achieve the vision and mission, ISAP commits itself to the following avowed objectives:
- God-Fearing – one who keeps the Laws of God primary in all his undertakings and transcends human aspirations into God’s willfull promises.
- Good Citizen – imbued with self-discipline rooted from constitutional provisions, social norms and other regulations contributory to social development and progress.
- Mighty Eagle – like an angel, who is fearless to dream and pursue his goals, directed to the realization of his plans, strong and confident to deal with challenges, resilient to the signs and demands of the times and nurturing of th succeeding generation’s future.
- Service-oriented – imbued with outpouring love for the poor and under priviledge, the welfare of communities, the development of the country and the promotion of dignity and humanity, who is ready to utilize his blessings and gifts with out counting the cost.
- Caring and Compassionate – overflowing with concern for the health and well-being of man, who is sensitive to the needs of others without prejudice, bias and reservation.
- Innovative Researcher – equipped with knowledge of the past and present social milieu, who is skilled and motivated to discover new ideas, to introduce novel approaches and strategies and utilizes discoveries for social change and development.
- Competent and Skilled – provided and with sufficient learning experiences and exposures both locally and globally, who is equipped with the attributes required of his professional field and chosen area and expertise.