MCNP-ISAP, under Work From Home Scheme
The Office of the President has released an advisory regarding the implementation of the “Work from Home” scheme in the twin institutions on March 21, 2021.
It is to address the emergence of new COVID-19 variants and the rising number of cases in Tuguegarao City and its nearby municipalities.
In the WFH scheme, all faculty members and identified non – teaching personnel will not report physically to school for work but they shall still adhere with the policies of their WFH schedule and activities set by the Academic Affairs office and approved by the School President.
Hence, students are advised to reach-out their teachers via Facebook (FB) Messenger Group Chats (GC) and their departments’ helpline numbers during this period.
Additional details regarding the general guidelines of this arrangement are as follows:
- All academic activities for the duration of the work from home shall continue but be done in the online platform. No schedules shall be replaced and moved unless deemed necessary with the approval of top management;
- All department hotlines must be in service 8 hours every day during office hours to cater to the needs of the institutions stakeholders like parents and students;
- An official announcement via the FB page shall be posted to inform all interested stakeholders of the work from home scheme;
- Strict implementation of the online transaction of payments for PRELIM examinations shall be implemented; and
- Stakeholders who wish to process documents to the institution must be assisted by their
The WFH scheme is in accordance with the provisions of the IATF to mitigate the spread of the disease in the community. It started on March 22, 2021 and shall end on March 31, 2021.
respective deans and coordinators.