scholarship and financial assistance
based on isap standing
- Students with general average of 94% and above.
- Refund tuition at the end of the semester.
- Students with 90 – 93% general average.
- Refund half of the tuition fee at the end of the semester.
Orphans of both parents belonging to the poor families are likewise given scholarship, provided that they maintain the required grades.
- Income Tax Return (ITR) of Parents.
- NBI Clearance.
- MOA Form From the Accounting Office.
- One (1) copy of at least, colored 2×2 I.D. picture.
- Certificate of indigenous group membership.
- 25% Discount on Tuition Fees for sons and daugters of AFP, PNP, other military personnel, rebel returnees, and integrees and private security agency for those seeking Public Administration, Customs Administration and Caregivers.
- 30% Discount on tuition fees for sons and daughters of Fisher Folks and Farmers for those seeking admission for Fish and Prawn Culture and Civil Construction special courses.
based on high school standing
Free tuition and miscellaneous fees for the whole course.
Free tuition fee for the whole course, miscellaneous fee under Study Now Pay Later Plan (SNPLP)
The Office of the Guidance Services launched ❝𝒦𝒶𝓃𝓁𝓊𝓃𝑔𝒶𝓃❞
𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔 𝒖𝒑, 𝑴𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑬𝒂𝒈𝒍𝒆𝒔 In celebration of the Guidance Week,...Read More
Congratulations on your 12th Founding Anniversary
𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭, 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓼𝓸...Read More